Sunday, August 3, 2014

Schedule Bundles, What's In Your Cart? and a Sale....Oh My!


Wow! I can't believe it's already time for back to school, but next week I will be helping teachers set up their classrooms and be there on the first day of school for one of the districts I work with. Whether you are back in school, on your way back to school or still enjoying your summer, you know you are thinking about ways to organize your classroom. To help with that, I've created some new products that might be helpful. And what's better? It's all on sale with the big TPT Back to School Sale on August 4 and 5 (Monday and Tuesday). So I've linked up with Speech Room News for her great What's In Your Cart Linky to share more details about my Chevron Autism Classroom Visual Bundles that you might like and to share what I have in my cart (which usually gives you a sneak peek of what is coming your way in my store).

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment