Thursday, December 18, 2014

We Made It to Winter Break (After Today)! New Year's Freebie!

We Made It to Day 8! Whoop Whoop! Winter Break! (With apologies to those of you who still have to go to work next week, you can leave me boastful comments on the other days you have off we don't). So, it's Friday (or almost Friday) and that means that you don't need many holiday activities anymore. So to help you be ready to come back at the beginning of the year, this one focuses on New Years. I really want our students to be able to participate in making new year's resolutions, but often times it's an abstract idea that they struggle with. Some of you may recognize this if you have followed me for a while as a fan freebie from last year. However, since it is no longer available, I wanted to share it with more people and I updated it for this year.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment