Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January Workbasket Wednesday Link-up and a Freebie

It's that time again...time for Workbasket Wednesday. So get your posts ready bloggers, and readers grab a cup of your favorite beverage (keeping you warm on your cold and snow days in the north) and get ready to feed off my addiction to work tasks and the Dollar store (and pick up a freebie).

Sorry if that seemed a bit over the top. I think there are fumes in the Dollar store that rub off and stay with me for a few days. Many of you will have seen the picture below the link up icon that I posted earlier this week saying I was getting ready for this post. I went to the Dollar store and found that we are ready for Valentine's day. So, I grabbed up some stuff to make some new work baskets of all different types.

If you are a blogger, you don't need to go with any theme--any old work baskets, work boxes, or work tasks will do to link up. See the directions and the button to grab at the end of the post.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment