Friday, January 23, 2015

Presenters in Autism and Special Education Worth Your Time and Money

Greetings from Vegas where I am currently attending the Applied Behavior Analysis International Autism conference and had the opportunity to attend a workshop by Linda LeBlanc on teaching receptive vocabulary skills to children with ASD. Some amazing stuff that I will share in a blog post in the future so stay tuned for that.

As promised, I am following up my last post about annual conferences that are great to attend for quality information about autism with a post about speakers that are definitely worth seeing.

In addition, we have a giveaway going on that you just might be interested in for sports. I've contributed some products you can enter to win and there will be more about that at the end of this post. More about that later.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment