Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Shopping at the Appy Store: New Motivating Materials

Add caption
I hope you are getting ready for the big sale tomorrow! I will be spending some time this evening getting my wishlist in order and leaving feedback to get those TPT credits. Want to know more about the sale and where you can find great special education resources--check THIS POST.

If you are looking for the video on how to print the task cards, scroll to the end of the post to watch it.

However, before I could get started on my wishlist, I had to finish this product. I am so excited about it and had to share it in time for the sale.

We all know that motivating students to learn can sometimes be the biggest obstacle to learning so I am always looking for ways to make learning engaging. One of my Facebook fans suggested something with electronics as a possible new product since so many kids are interested in them. I got to thinking about it and decided I needed to make an app store. This is one of the products that will use the app store and I have a few more in the pipeline that you can look for that include money skills, next dollar, and possibly functional literacy. In the meantime, let me share what is included in the Shopping at the Appy Store product.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment