Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Workbasket Wednesday February 2015


I feel like I say it every month, but I can't believe it's the first Wednesday of February! But it is and that means it's time for the monthly Workbasket Wednesday Linkup. I realized I really need to change this icon to match the new blog design, but that isn't going to happen tonight. If you are looking for Valentine's related tasks, check out last month's post in which I used lots of Valentine's materials from the dollar store. This month I have some quick and simple tasks. So, if you are a blogger, get your post ready to link up below. If you aren't a blogger, check out this post and the links below to check out the tasks. I'm adding a new feature this time as well...if you have workbaskets you want to share, take a picture and share them on Instagram. Use the hashtag #workbasketwednesday to tag it so we can all see them.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment