Sunday, October 12, 2014

5 Reasons Why Building Effective Home-School Communication is Important

I promise to continue with the challenging behavior series in the future, but there are always so many things I want to write about! Sometimes I feel like my brain will explode from ideas...and I get bored talking about the same thing all the time, so I ask you to be patient with me and indulge me.

Today's burning topic in my head is about creating effective home communication systems. Clearly this is something that is important for all classrooms and all teachers. However, it's something that really hits home for families and teachers of students with special needs of all kinds. Let me start this topic by addressing 5 of the reasons (there are more) WHY it's so important.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment