Thursday, October 16, 2014

Special Education Home-School Communication for All Ages

Many of you have seen these (or won a copy) on my Facebook page, but I have received a number of requests for information about the home note that was on yesterday's post. I've talked about why home-school communication is so important for our students and some Dos and Don'ts in doing it. This is an area I have been working in for many years trying to find the balance between providing specific and meaningful information to families while still assuring that the teacher can 1) teach the class and 2) stay sane. There are SOO many things to do in a classroom, especially one that serves students with special needs, that adding this component of communicating with families is often the straw that broke the camel's back. So, I want to share a tool that I hope will make it easier, quicker and more effective to help build relationships with families while also helping teachers stay sane.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment