Thursday, October 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday for Fire Safety Week

I am linking up with The Teacher's Desk 6 for her PURR-fect Previous Posts: Throwback Thursday linky. October has so many things going on from Bullying Prevention Month to Fire Safety Week (not to mention fall, pumpkins and Halloween). I've been thinking about fire safety week which reminded me of this post from April 2013 that many of you may not have seen. (By the way, did you know the best way to find posts on my blog is to use my Pinterest blog board? You can use the search box to the right too, but I actually find all the posts I'm looking for on my board. I think it's a visual thing!). Anyway, as you will see from this post I have some very strong feelings about fire drills and students with autism or other disabilities. They are hard for many of our students, but they are no less important for teaching. And at the end of the post are some resources and another throwback post with a link to a freebie for teaching about fire drills.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment