Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Functional Elementary Classroom Elements

I am so excited about this blog post....partly because it's mostly pictures. And let's face it, on a Thursday and Friday, who has time to read! I was lucky enough to do some consulting this week and to visit a school where a teacher told me she had bought stuff from my TPT store. So I went by her room to take a look and was excited to not only get to see some of my products in action, but to see this great classroom set up of functional centers she has set up in her room. I asked her if I could take some pictures and share them with you because I really love her ideas! So thank you Mrs. Gaines of East Ridge Elementary School for letting me share!! So now, less words, more pictures!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment