Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Workbasket Wednesday--October 2014 Edition

It's that time of month again. I can't believe it's already the first Wednesday of October!! And it's still 90 degrees in South Florida! I've lived here most of my life--you would think I would learn. Can't wait to get a little time out and about to places that have real fall! So, in my longing for fall, I thought I would make fall the theme for this month's work boxes.

If you want to link up, you don't have to follow the theme...it just helps me organize which pictures to pull out of the archives! So, I started with fall and pumpkins....and I kind of slid into Halloween. So, read on for fall workboxes and for directions, the graphic and the link up, skip to the end to link up!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE---

No comments:

Post a Comment